- Goddess Kali, is the fearful and ferocious form of Goddess Durga. She is depicted to have born from the brow of Goddess Durga during one of her battles with the evil forces. Kali is represented with perhaps the fiercest features amongst all the world’s deities. Her tongue protrudes from her mouth, her eyes are red. She stands with one foot on the chest of her husband, Shiva.
- Kali Puja also known as Shyama Puja or Mahanisha Puja is a festival originating from the Indian subcontinent dedicated to the Hindu goddess Kali celebrated on the new moon day Dipannita Amavasya of the Hindu month Kartik especially in the regions of Bengal Chittagong Sylhet Rangpur BiharMithila Odisha Assam and the town of Titwala in Maharashtra. It coincides with the Lakshmi Puja day of Diwali
- Durga is Durgatinashini One of many names given to Goddess Durga is Durgatinashini. The one who destroys the bad going of somebody. I love this name because it simply because it sounds like a panacea to all the problems that can trouble humans.
- Idols are not the idle fancies of sculptors,but shining channels through which the heart of the devotee is attracted to and flows towards God. Though the image is worshipped,the devotee feels the presence of the Lord in it and pours out his devotion unto it.
Brass Maa Kali Statue | Adi Shakti Ma Goddess Murti Idol Aadya Chamunda Kamakshi Silver Brown Color Height 6.75 Inches
- Dimension : Length -4.5 Inch | Width -1.75 Inch | Height 6.75 Inch || Weight 1.5 Kg