Brass Oil Lamp Diya Set: Shankha-Chakra Arti Deepam for Home Temple Aarti Deepak Pooja Camphor Kapoor Kapur Burner Dia Hand held Puja Jyot for Table Mandir Gold Color Height 6.5 Inch
- Dimension : Length -4.5 Inch | Width -4.5 Inch | Height 6.5 Inch || Weight 1.5 Kg
- A set of 2 beautifully carved diyas made of pure brass. The Handmade Indian Brass Oil Lamp is a traditional oil lamp known as a diya. Fill the lamp with oil and place a cotton wick inside and light it to fill the room with light. Even when unlit, the diya is a gorgeous addition to the decor of any room
- Shankh(Conch) and Chakra(Divine Wheel of Power) are symbolic of Lord Vishnu/ Padmanabha Swamy’s Power & Divinity. This figurine is believed to bring calm and peace where they are placed. They repel negative energy and attract positive vibes.
- Place it around your home, living room, yoga room or meditation room. It’s great for office/ workplace too as its presence brings a lot of positivity. While the deepam glows all the negative tendencies get burnt out just like the wick. Once the wick gets burnt out, all the negative tendencies will slowly get eliminated.
- This product is used for lighting lamp using the cotton wicks (Thiri). Once you have inserted the cotton wick (Thiri) holder, Pour the oil and light the lamp. While the deepam glows all the negative tendencies get burnt out just like the wick. Once the wick gets burnt out, all the negative tendencies will slowly get eliminated . Positive Impact : Ligting a diya in the puja room is one of the most scared and holy tradition to start a day.