Brass Peacock Decorative Diya with Traditional Bell Antique Deepak Design Table Decor with Stand for Home Diwali Gift Temple Pooja Gold Color Height 6.5 Inch Set of Two
- Dimension : Length -4.5 Inch | Width -2 Inch | Height 6.5 Inch || Weight 2 Kg
- A set of 2 beautifully carved diyas made of pure brass with Peacock Siting on Diya with stand The Handmade Indian Brass Oil Lamp is a traditional oil lamp known as a diya. Fill the lamp with oil and place a cotton wick inside and light it to fill the room with light. Even when unlit, the diya is a gorgeous addition to the decor of any room
- Diyas made of brass are permanent fixtures in homes and temples. A diya placed in temples and used to bless worshipers is referred to as an aarti. Install this diya at your home temple for performing Puja and Aarti in the Hindu way. Yellow brass metal used in the making of this sculpture makes your home decor more vibrant. Even when unlit, the Handmade Indian Brass Oil Lamp is a gorgeous addition to the decor of any room.
- The lamp has been carefully hand engraved, giving it a unique texture along its outer rim. Because the lamp is made from solid brass, it has a warm golden glow that is simply breathtaking. Complete the decor for your Festival celebration in the utmost of style or add some Indian flair to your dinner party or living room decor. Order the Handmade Indian Brass Oil Lamp today!
- This peacock brass table lamp with hanging bell has royal look and it looks elegant when placed in Pooja Room . It Is Specially Handcrafted from Brass and a Perfect Choice to Add Touch of Elegance Your Decor, Legendary Design Very Appealing Eye Catching; Magnify the Decor Value Temple, House, Hostel, Office, Hospital, Shop, Resturant, Boutique Etc.